Welcome!

Being an architecture student is tough. Living in Nebraska is tougher. Originally from the fancy suburbs of Chicago, I decided to expand my education in Nebraska. I know Nebraska, or for that matter, Lincoln, is not Chicago, but I've been able to get a different viewpoint out here. Anyways, here is a blog dedicated to whatever I feel I want to talk about, from movies to architecture. Enjoy.
-Nick

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let's Try This Again


Alright it's about 12:22 as I begin typing this.  I pretty much thought I would probably not come back to this blog, and I almost didn't.  I kept thinking about things to write about, and I want to just talk to the internet, even if it doesn't talk back.  People don't have to like my opinions, but I want them to have the chance to at least hear them.  There's a steady drizzle on the window in good old Nebraska.  A lot has happened since my last post, mainly my graduation from college and getting a fancy new degree.  Now on to grad school.  While the next two years go by, I hopefully will keep updating this thing.  Anyways, time to catch up with some movie reviews.  They are a little late, but are still in theaters, so it's not too big of a deal.  Read them if you want.  Also, I will probably start updating about random stuff I do throughout the summer, like weddings I am attending or me trying to launch a rocket.  We will see.  Hopefully I will get around to uploading some architectural things I did during the school year, and some summer projects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment