Welcome!

Being an architecture student is tough. Living in Nebraska is tougher. Originally from the fancy suburbs of Chicago, I decided to expand my education in Nebraska. I know Nebraska, or for that matter, Lincoln, is not Chicago, but I've been able to get a different viewpoint out here. Anyways, here is a blog dedicated to whatever I feel I want to talk about, from movies to architecture. Enjoy.
-Nick

Friday, November 26, 2010

Beginning of the End

Alright folks, how's it going? I'm Nick and I'm going to be here to talk about stuff.  What that stuff is, I'm not quite sure about at this moment.  Being that this is my first blog, I haven't really a clue as to what the hell I'm supposed to say.  And with that thought, I give you the end of my first entry.

Signed, The Thanksgiving Turkey I Ate Today

No comments:

Post a Comment