Welcome!

Being an architecture student is tough. Living in Nebraska is tougher. Originally from the fancy suburbs of Chicago, I decided to expand my education in Nebraska. I know Nebraska, or for that matter, Lincoln, is not Chicago, but I've been able to get a different viewpoint out here. Anyways, here is a blog dedicated to whatever I feel I want to talk about, from movies to architecture. Enjoy.
-Nick

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday, How I Love Thee

Just got back from Black Friday shopping.  God I love Best Buy and it's $9.99 Blu-Ray deals.  Picked up 6 of those, so that saved me a ton of money since Blu-Ray are normally a million dollars a piece.  I got Kick-Ass, The Book of Eli, Hancock, Taken, Public Enemies and The Crazies.  Not a bad day at all.  I also hit up Banana Republic, which was having a 40% off everything sale.  They need to do that cause each article of clothing there is at least $80.  Yes, cashmere feels soooo soft, but I'm not about to spend $100 on a sweater, which I will then need to dry clean in the future.  I love nice clothes, but they are also really expensive, especially since I am only a college student and work at Blockbuster.  It also makes me a girl, since I'm pretty sure my closet has more clothes than my girlfriend.  She has me beat on shoes though, which is pretty easy to do, since I own only like 2 pairs, one of which I wear pretty much everyday.

Signed, I Love Blu-Ray Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment