Welcome!

Being an architecture student is tough. Living in Nebraska is tougher. Originally from the fancy suburbs of Chicago, I decided to expand my education in Nebraska. I know Nebraska, or for that matter, Lincoln, is not Chicago, but I've been able to get a different viewpoint out here. Anyways, here is a blog dedicated to whatever I feel I want to talk about, from movies to architecture. Enjoy.
-Nick

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Where to Start

Alright folks, so you may have noticed no review of Tangled. My bad.  But I do have a good excuse, which is that Lincoln was hit with a nasty ice blizzard mess the day I was going to go, but my car barely drives as it is so the movie had to be postponed.  Plus, I've been sick, and finally recovering as of today.  But enough of that, posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment