Welcome!

Being an architecture student is tough. Living in Nebraska is tougher. Originally from the fancy suburbs of Chicago, I decided to expand my education in Nebraska. I know Nebraska, or for that matter, Lincoln, is not Chicago, but I've been able to get a different viewpoint out here. Anyways, here is a blog dedicated to whatever I feel I want to talk about, from movies to architecture. Enjoy.
-Nick

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back!

Alright folks, sorry for the wait. I have been working on an architecture project non-stop for about two weeks now, so I finally have some time to update.  I am going to be uploading my project that I've been working on.  Also, I am heading to Chicago from Thursday til Sunday so I will be updating from the Windy City with pics and probably some amusing stories from the 8 hour bus ride there with my fellow classmates.  Updates will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment