Welcome!

Being an architecture student is tough. Living in Nebraska is tougher. Originally from the fancy suburbs of Chicago, I decided to expand my education in Nebraska. I know Nebraska, or for that matter, Lincoln, is not Chicago, but I've been able to get a different viewpoint out here. Anyways, here is a blog dedicated to whatever I feel I want to talk about, from movies to architecture. Enjoy.
-Nick

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blue Man Group

If you ever get the chance to see the Blue Man Group, go get those tickets right away!  I just saw them this past Sunday at the Lied Center in Lincoln, NE, and boy, what a treat it was.  It's such a fun experience.  While they don't talk at all, everything is done through motions and reactions.  It was really funny.  The blue men are like a cross between cavemen discovering the world around them, and an expert musician.  They react to what the audience does, which is great, and they use some of the coolest instruments, with a wide range of PVC pipes at their disposal.  The paint they throw on the drums are awesome too, which they spray onto a canvas and give to an audience member as art.  It was a great visual and audio treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment